David Platt shorty tune

Hi Twiz, 6 Rockets in the local area..I have yet to see one of you out and about! Admittedly, this time of year is particularly conducive to riding for pleasure but have been keeping an eye out for months now. Do you all meet up and ride together or is it just the friendly nod on passing..?

Yep we all meet up with a few others, although not all that often on the bikes at this time of the year. We get down the Cabin at the end of Elmer rd for a few cold ones as most of us live local. Nice crowd down there, 4 til 6 on any Sunday you'll see a few faces at the bar

Yep we all meet up with a few others, although not all that often on the bikes at this time of the year. We get down the Cabin at the end of Elmer rd for a few cold ones as most of us live local. Nice crowd down there, 4 til 6 on any Sunday you'll see a few faces at the bar

I'm down there this Sunday.....just lookout for the 6'8 geezer

As Barbagris mentioned , drop our in-house tuning guru @HansO a pm , or failing that , there are a few guys here that have fitted DP pipes , and be happy to share their tunes , which you can upload yourself via tune ECU.. I use a dyno tuner as I have a pcv . There are dyno tuners around who will tune via tune ecu ! If you are using stock intake and had the Triumph Tors tune , fitting the shortys will make it a tad lean which will manifest itself as decel popping . Don't fret , tell us a bit about yourselves and the help and advice will come ! :thumbsup:

Hi, been a bit busy....that work thing ruins lives!!!.,
I’m in he same boat but I’ve got DP performance pipes fitted on a 2011 and find the tor tume just a bit lean and non responsive. Could also do with a doner tune either for Ecu or Pc any help would be much appreciated as bike at mo runs like **** with a lot of decel popping
Pete

Hi Pete,

I have the dave pRatt shorties fitted to my machine. I've also just had the bike overhauled with several major components replaced - clutch, head bearings - and a full dyno tune using TuneEcu. This was carried out by a company in Tadley, Hampshire - Dyno Tech, motorbike repair and tuning throughout Hampshire
Results are terrific, it is a completely different bike and the performance makes your ring piece quiver! Not sure where in the UK you are but it is worth a shot if you are in the area. Results of Dyno tuning are below:

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi Twiz, Sundays are never a good day for me to go to the pub - normally start for work on a Monday at silly o clock but thank you for the invite! Never know, there will be some week when I can escape for a quiet one of two..:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Hi Pete,

I have the dave pRatt shorties fitted to my machine. I've also just had the bike overhauled with several major components replaced - clutch, head bearings - and a full dyno tune using TuneEcu. This was carried out by a company in Tadley, Hampshire - Dyno Tech, motorbike repair and tuning throughout Hampshire
Results are terrific, it is a completely different bike and the performance makes your ring piece quiver! Not sure where in the UK you are but it is worth a shot if you are in the area. Results of Dyno tuning are below:
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the link grumpy had mine on the Dino late last year and road back in the wet couldn't really try it out. Sad to say it was no better then had time abroad it wasn't viable to take it back. Will give them a call and let you no how I get on. But if there's any body out there that has a good tune for his performance exhausts and save me loads wonga. I would appreciate your help. Thanks pete

Back