David Platt shorty tune

And/or a "looney hobbit".

I hit the blobs when I first had the R3. Better suspension stopped it squatting. Severe ear buffeting from Monti also reduces the likelihood. Having ridden off the edge once or twice on other bikes - I have no intention to risk it on the R3. 1/4" is good. It's also the optimum head on a pint of Guinness - make of that what you will.
The Guiness has probably caused you a world of trouble , whereas the ear buffeting has probably saved you a world of trouble . It's all relative ! :thumbsup:

No need to lift the pegs , just replace the hero blobs as required . I felt proud I was balling the edges of my tyres but @Paul Bryant takes it to a whole new level . It's a testament tho to what the behemoth bike is actually capable of in skilled hands !
Removed my hero blobs after the first week ....them things are dangerous man

Hi Twiz, 6 Rockets in the local area..I have yet to see one of you out and about! Admittedly, this time of year is particularly conducive to riding for pleasure but have been keeping an eye out for months now. Do you all meet up and ride together or is it just the friendly nod on passing..?

Back