Yes, correct part numbers BUT you still need the chrome TT straps and bolts either 3 or 5 bolt.
The straps are not and never were sold separately by Triumph and only sold as part of the 'Screen Assembly', either:

Classic / Roadster screen only with straps A9740049
Complete kit Classic/ ROADSTER SCREEN A9748036 Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
1650154447526.png

Summer screen only with straps A9740048
Complete kit SUMMER SCREEN A9748040 Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
1650154472102.png

The Triumph Parts diagrams are wrong on some items, but the part numbers are still correct. The image used for the 5 bolt Roadster screen is actually the Summer 3 bolt screen and this mistake is repeated worldwide in Triumph parts listings.
Clearview does both 3 and 5 bolt screens for Triumph Rockets on request.
@Ishrub I am with you now 100%. I exactly know what I need now - appreciate you spending so much of your precious time explaining it to me. All the triumph diagram show the 3 or 5 bolt staps as part of the screen itself which is quite misleading and bit daft as to why they do not sell it separately.

Now to update my shopping list, I would need these 3 items :D
1. BRACKET, SCREEN - Qty: 2 - Part number A9730077
2. SCREEN FIXING KIT - Qty: 1 - Part number A9918023
3. Chrome TT straps 5 bolts (can sort this out with Clearview)

What a fruitful weekend, I will surely write a blog so next time someone wants to do same as me, he gets it in minutes if not seconds :D :D

Next on my list is Dave Platt's Outlaw exhaust, but he gives all the fittings with the exhaust so not so much of an hassle :)

@Ishrub I am with you now 100%. I exactly know what I need now - appreciate you spending so much of your precious time explaining it to me. All the triumph diagram show the 3 or 5 bolt staps as part of the screen itself which is quite misleading and bit daft as to why they do not sell it separately.

Now to update my shopping list, I would need these 3 items :D
1. BRACKET, SCREEN - Qty: 2 - Part number A9730077
2. SCREEN FIXING KIT - Qty: 1 - Part number A9918023
3. Chrome TT straps 5 bolts (can sort this out with Clearview)

What a fruitful weekend, I will surely write a blog so next time someone wants to do same as me, he gets it in minutes if not seconds :D :D

Next on my list is Dave Platt's Outlaw exhaust, but he gives all the fittings with the exhaust so not so much of an hassle :)
Looks like the guys got you covered!

Back