RJ Kegley

.020 Over
Ride
2017 R3R
Ordered the Custom Silencers and crossover pipe. Dave was super-engaged via email in answering all my questions. Got the pipes just under 2 weeks from when I ordered them. Wow. Freaking beautiful. Polished perfectly, beautiful welds and everything needed for install included. Put everything together, added Ramair. Stock dyno run after PCV install (I had the PCV put in years ago to fix the factory lean condition with no modifications) was 125 rwhp and about 141 ft lbs torque. With the above attachments, 143 rwhp and 150 ft lbs torque. Super cool low pitched growl with these pipes and the heat isn't any worse than stock, obviously because I'm still running stock headers. Sound is a bit louder than stock but not ridiculous (I'm an infantry veteran who receives disability from the VA for hearing so, can't lose any more).

Freakin' awesome. If you're looking to open your Roadster up, get ahold of Dave. He's super cool, reasonably priced and makes beautiful stuff.

Also, I asked if anyone had a PCV map for DP customs, crossover pipe and Ramair to get me to the tuner. Apparently no one had that map but, I do now so, if anyone needs it, pm me and it's yours.

Photos please :)
20211029_145851.jpg

Hello,

Lovely roadster example you have got! I have the exact same one and currently thinking about windshield upgrades and dave platt exhaust.

Would you be able to share with me where you got the windshield from? It is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm in the UK just outside London.

Back