Corbin Sucks

Nice. I've just got done reading this thread. :rolleyes:

I too, have had issues with Corbin customer service, and disputed my credit card payment the the Beetle bags that I ordered as well for my Rocket. Now after hearing of Greerso's issues with his bags, I'm wondering If I should hust refuse delivery and make UPS send them back to Corbin. I already have my credit back, so I am now in a bit of indecision as what to do.

I bought the Beetle Bags in 2007 for my first Classic. I had the same problems with the gold pinstripe...the slightest boot scuff takes them off. The heat shielding also came off when wet. It took a year to get things sorted out.
The thing is they are the best looking bags for the RIII and at least Corbin changed the design of the painting to suit what I was after. I didn't like the fact that one half of the bag was white and the other half red so I asked them to match the mudguards with a white stripe down the centre and two gold pin stripes. They look far better than the red/white design on their website.
Another gripe....I kept the bags when I sold the first RIII and I'm going to put them on my 2nd one. I thought I'd lost the fittings and when I enquired about replacements the price I was quoted was $250 or GBP180!!!!!!! That's for 2 brackets, 4 stud bolts, 4 acorn nuts, a couple of other bolts nuts and the washers. Luckily I found my old ones.

I have heard that the company is for sale. Perhaps the afore mentioned woes are why.

Back