Corbin beetle bags

dragonfly

.020 Over
I have the corbins on my bike and love the way they look :D and yeah they are expensive :cry: . I can put my half helmet in one and pack what I need. You will have to decide if there is enough room in them for what you need. I am very happy with them and they are easily removed if you don't want them on. Do check out corbins web site that might help. Good Luck.

Andy, I have the Beetles also and I do love the look. As far as taking them off regularly goes, there are only 3 bolts that mount them but once the bags are removed you'll be leaving 2 long studs and a lower mounting bracket sticking out - not the cleanest look (removing those extra bolts/brackets for a clean look would be an effort I wouldn't want on a regular basis). All that said though, the Corbins look cool, perform well, and hold enough for a long weekend. Best of luck.

Considering beatle bags for my C. Blue.... However, I heard Corbin is close to bankruptcy... Don't know how true this is...

Be Careful!!!

Mike...

CaptainCaeruleus said:
Considering beatle bags for my C. Blue.... However, I heard Corbin is close to bankruptcy... Don't know how true this is...

Be Careful!!!

Mike...

I believe that Corbin Motors is the company filing bankrupcy.
Corbin (That makes seats and bags) is a different company

I have them also. They fit and function very well.
100_0897.jpg
[/img]

Jeepster09 Wrote:
Will the rear Triumph crash bars fit with the Beetle Bags?
Jeepster, No, if you use the Corbin BeetleBags you won't be able to fit the rear bars. I've visited Rivco in person at the Burlington, WI location and inquired about getting them to make a set that works with the Beetles, but as they pointed out, there's not much room left after the Corbin's are on unless you want to give up the Pillion's legroom completely. I haven't seen any aftermarket solution for this anywhere else either. :(

Back