All I know is the Daytona was perfectly happy living between 7 and 11 thousand for 10-15 minutes at a time.

The same stuff is definitely going in Mufasa.

The downside for many road bikes - esp if they sleep outdoors - is the LACK of anti-freeze.
I will stick with 50/50 and some DEI Radiator Relief.

This stuff is amazing! Bike stayed between 79 and 85 c in 90-100f weather, all day long riding tank to tank with few other breaks! Works way better than 50/50 premix!!

Ripping on the bike hard it still stayed in the 85 +/- 2 or 3 c.

In horrid traffic he bike hit 100, but the fan brought it back to 95 in like 30 seconds.

Going in ALL my (garaged) vehicles from now on. It’s not safe for sub zero use.

7C09B293-6862-4F0B-B630-3539338AE156.jpeg

I dont ride in anything below 7C ( 40 F) but the garage where I store my bike goes down to Minus 5 or 6C in mid winter. I would like to use something like this as it gets super hot in the summer (38C a few times this year) but worry that it will freeze solid and cause damage in the winter while the bike is stored. Anyone know if thats a valid worry?

Certainly a valid worry, you could always swap coolants in Spring and Fall.

This stuff is amazing! Bike stayed between 79 and 85 c in 90-100f weather, all day long riding tank to tank with few other breaks! Works way better than 50/50 premix!!

There you go mixing up the scales, next thing you know you will be asking how long an acre is!!! :p :D

bob

There you go mixing up the scales, next thing you know you will be asking how long an acre is!!! :p :D

bob

Just make sure to measure from the base o' the sac to the tip o' the head in a non-flacid state!

Back