Does it talk to you in a young sexy Aussie lasses voice like my Garmin GPS?:D

Well if that's the case how come every GPS i've ever heard (not many i admit) the woman's voice had a really annoying American accent :mad: much prefer listening to an Aussie chick telling me where to go :p

Well if that's the case how come every GPS i've ever heard (not many i admit) the woman's voice had a really annoying American accent :mad: much prefer listening to an Aussie chick telling me where to go :p
If you have an Android, then you can use IVONA Text-to-Speech, and that will give you a whole lot of choices for the GPS voice. I have no idea if it works for iPhone (and don't really care :p ).

Spoken like the GIRLY MAN you be! :eek::p

By the way, thanks FRIENDS for helping me out on this. Much appreciated. I wonder what the phone call rate is from here to Oz ?

By the way, thanks FRIENDS for helping me out on this. Much appreciated. I wonder what the phone call rate is from here to Oz ?
Call from your computer using a google phone or something similar and it is 2 cents per minute to a regular phone.

Back