Tire Pressure - Who TF Knows? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Ha! Itā€™s those awesome yellow cat-eye marker lights that you have. ā€œHere he comes, Iā€™m being stalkedā€¦ Run away!ā€ šŸ™€ And I wasnā€™t carrying a weekendā€™s worth of camping gear. šŸŽ When I needed a hex wrench to adjust my mirrors you and Kevin are both grabbing them and asking, ā€œwhat size?ā€œ Hell, he motors that beast around and is carrying so much stuff/tools that it is like having a support van. I probably couldā€™ve gotten new coils and starter installed on the side of the road. šŸ˜Ž I really like that mini tire inflator and plugs. Thatā€™s something that could get me home.
Ok referring to the Widowmaker as a support van is a bridge to far buddy.šŸ˜‚ you guys loose a 100 pounds, get sexy and start trashin the big rockets.

Ok referring to the Widowmaker as a support van is a bridge to far buddy.šŸ˜‚ you guys loose a 100 pounds, get sexy and start trashin the big rockets.
šŸ¤£ I knew that was pushing it. When the police wave you into the weigh station, you know youā€™re carrying too much stuff! Naw, seriously, it is trip-saving stuff and I am seriously considering panniers, which I have never had before.

šŸ¤£ I knew that was pushing it. When the police wave you into the weigh station, you know youā€™re carrying too much stuff! Naw, seriously, it is trip-saving stuff and I am seriously considering panniers, which I have never had before.
i did not get waved into the weigh station, leave me alone šŸ˜‚ the Widowmaker does not have to take this abuse šŸ˜‚

Back