Border Crossing Info

Oh, and I know this is blasphemous, but the Redheaded Slut and The Blue ***** will both be staying in the barn for this trip. This is basically a shake down cruise for my Ultra Classic which I plan on riding in the IBA rally next year

Do you have a condom affixed pee tube?
Tis the rage for HARD CORE IBAs!

Is that there the four corners (of the US) ride I have heard about?

Ummm...don't think so. Apparently every rally they have a different theme. Last year it was national parks. Different parks were worth different point value. Visit a park and pick up the points. Guy that hits all of the waypoints along the rally route and picks up the most points along the way wins. Waypoints may only be 500 miles apart but some will cover 1,500 miles getting there because the higher value stops are way out of the way.

Morris have you been hitting the pie a bit hard, your A is going to to be tender for a month:eek::eek:, Steve have you still got that attached to your bike OMG:roll::roll::roll:

Morris have you been hitting the pie a bit hard, your A is going to to be tender for a month:eek::eek:, Steve have you still got that attached to your bike OMG:roll::roll::roll:

Twas a LOVE token that I cherish! :inlove :inlove :inlove

Ummm...don't think so. Apparently every rally they have a different theme. Last year it was national parks. Different parks were worth different point value. Visit a park and pick up the points. Guy that hits all of the waypoints along the rally route and picks up the most points along the way wins. Waypoints may only be 500 miles apart but some will cover 1,500 miles getting there because the higher value stops are way out of the way.

Sounds way more complicated than I envisioned.
Thanks for the dope.

Monkey Butt or guns?

I do not get Monkey Butt on long rides. But, going totally numb down there, not fun or painless.

I have done some hours on a bike, but am clueless how some crank out the miles. Some are way tough!

Back