What is a streamliner engine?
It's one of the engines that goes in this.
images

IT comes down to using the same setup thats used for the streamliner engines and thats an expesive upgrade that will bump up the price and BOB was trying to avoid the added expence BUT all the interested parties are willing to pay for the primo engine management system to have the baddest cruiser on the planet so a few thousand dollars isnt a problem and well worthit for a project like this I know Im willing to pay for the best so thats the direction its going in now so its a matter of stepping up and using the best equipment

I'm pretty sure it will be more than a few thousand dollars, Art. You know him better than anyone, why don't you talk to him, see if he will put a number to it. He said it was a plus that I already had the 240 kit, the cam and heads will work fine.

I'm pretty sure it will be more than a few thousand dollars, Art. You know him better than anyone, why don't you talk to him, see if he will put a number to it. He said it was a plus that I already had the 240 kit, the cam and heads will work fine.
YEP I dont want post anything till its its complete tested and priced out and roadworthy

Back