WELL its come down to so many Rocket owners wanting the Turbo kit that will produce unlimited HP for the RIDER that wants the ultimate street monster that will whip anything and still be an everday rider so several ROCKET owners want one myself included the TURBO can make all the power you could want or use .

This motor could easily support 250- 300 hp and produce wicked torque on low boost without doing a thing to the motor. Compression is low and I havent heard of anybody melting pistons or snapping rods. Just gotta help it breathe. From there, it's all upside. Once Carpenter gets into the motor, the upside would be insane. I would expect CR sales to increase substantially if they do in fact come out with a kit.

I've got a twin turbo setup on my mustang. Dollar for dollar, forced induction can't be beat and the R3 platform...well I suppose theoretically there are more suitable platforms than an 800 pound beast, but the folks on this site including myself love the beast...and the Rocket motor is a great candidate for forced induction straight from the factory.

I will be calling CR next week to ask if they are moving forward with a turbo system.

This motor could easily support 250- 300 hp and produce wicked torque on low boost without doing a thing to the motor. Compression is low and I havent heard of anybody melting pistons or snapping rods. Just gotta help it breathe. From there, it's all upside. Once Carpenter gets into the motor, the upside would be insane. I would expect CR sales to increase substantially if they do in fact come out with a kit.

I've got a twin turbo setup on my mustang. Dollar for dollar, forced induction can't be beat and the R3 platform...well I suppose theoretically there are more suitable platforms than an 800 pound beast, but the folks on this site including myself love the beast...and the Rocket motor is a great candidate for forced induction straight from the factory.

I will be calling CR next week to ask if they are moving forward with a turbo system.
The ROCKET is a POWER CRUISER designed for the cruiser riders that want a comfy bike that has power to spare and modified they can outrun ANYTHING

Sure. Until you make similar mods to a lighter bike. Weight always figures into the equation. Nonetheless, I've owned many types of bikes over 30 or so years. The Rocket is my fav.

Now, it's time for forced induction. Turbo or supercharged. Come on Carpenter Racing. Join the party. If you build it, they will come!

Sure. Until you make similar mods to a lighter bike. Weight always figures into the equation. Nonetheless, I've owned many types of bikes over 30 or so years. The Rocket is my fav.

Now, it's time for forced induction. Turbo or supercharged. Come on Carpenter Racing. Join the party. If you build it, they will come!
WHERE have you been weve been using turbos on the STREAMLINER for years and are dialing in the setup for the 2300cc street driven ROCKETS

Last edited:
And there lies the problem. A turbo system has been on a Streamliner for years but forum members don't have those. We have street driven Rockets.

The question remains...when will there be a turbo alternative for us?

And there lies the problem. A turbo system has been on a Streamliner for years but forum members don't have those. We have street driven Rockets.

The question remains...when will there be a turbo alternative for us?
LIKE I said we are dialing in the street setup now

52347_fefeab0c26282e25f9dd573dfbe67146.jpg

Back