MiniSuperDuke

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket
When is Carpenter gonna post up info on his turbo kit?

I'm looking to buy another bike and mod it. Don't know if I'll limit search to 2013 because of ecu issues or get a newer one but looking for 250 hp plus.

I know about the n/a motor only options, would like to know more about turbo.

Well the TTS blower kits are probably very strong and reliable at this point in time, they even have the bigger headers now to go with the kits. And Carpenter wants to be second to none, so they will probably do their homework until their kits provide a daily commuter with 400+ hp and without turbo lag. Not the easiest of all challenges.

I talked to Bob a month or so ago, he finally got back to his prototype and finished it after letting it lie a couple years. He said it was such a PITA that he wasn't sure he wanted to do another. I've been meaning to call him back, I'll let you know what he says, I've been bugging him for over 3 years, LOL. I don't want to piss him off, so I try to only call about every 6 months.
What sucks is that I had the money back then, but I only work about half time these days, money is tighter now.

I talked to Bob a month or so ago, he finally got back to his prototype and finished it after letting it lie a couple years. He said it was such a PITA that he wasn't sure he wanted to do another. I've been meaning to call him back, I'll let you know what he says, I've been bugging him for over 3 years, LOL. I don't want to piss him off, so I try to only call about every 6 months.
What sucks is that I had the money back then, but I only work about half time these days, money is tighter now.
WELL its come down to so many Rocket owners wanting the Turbo kit that will produce unlimited HP for the RIDER that wants the ultimate street monster that will whip anything and still be an everday rider so several ROCKET owners want one myself included the TURBO can make all the power you could want or use .

WELL its come down to so many Rocket owners wanting the Turbo kit that will produce unlimited HP for the RIDER that wants the ultimate street monster that will whip anything and still be an everday rider so several ROCKET owners want one myself included the TURBO can make all the power you could want or use .

OK, so that means what???? I'm having a hard time identifying a subject and predicate in that sentence.

OK, so that means what???? I'm having a hard time identifying a subject and predicate in that sentence.
IT comes down to using the same setup thats used for the streamliner engines and thats an expesive upgrade that will bump up the price and BOB was trying to avoid the added expence BUT all the interested parties are willing to pay for the primo engine management system to have the baddest cruiser on the planet so a few thousand dollars isnt a problem and well worthit for a project like this I know Im willing to pay for the best so thats the direction its going in now so its a matter of stepping up and using the best equipment

IT comes down to using the same setup thats used for the streamliner engines and thats an expesive upgrade that will bump up the price and BOB was trying to avoid the added expence BUT all the interested parties are willing to pay for the primo engine management system to have the baddest cruiser on the planet so a few thousand dollars isnt a problem and well worthit for a project like this I know Im willing to pay for the best so thats the direction its going in now so its a matter of stepping up and using the best equipment

That's exciting!
Does bob have any thoughts as to time and rough cost for the system?
(I probably need to start saving now ;) cause I know I'm gonna want it)

Best part is that the turbo is hidden, and will keep the exhaust quiet. It'll be the ultimate sleeper.
They are quiet but emit a throaty growl and weve been dynotesting the streamliner engines in a stock roadster chassis with an original Metzler rear tire with over 250 pulls under full load producing over 500 HP and 330 TRQ without any driveline failures so the bikes should be reliable roadbikes for everday allday riding even with the massive power output and of course the turbos cruise very nicely and get great gas mileage and run cool when cruising so they are good long distance and around town civilized rides the same as the big HP sports cars

Back