Carpenter 240 Kit questions

I wanted the under seat area for storage (where some guys relocate the overflow tank ) The stock tank won’t fit in its original location with the bigger filters.

Ah..So I have an overflow tank somewhere in my bike already! I still think it's absurd that these bikes have 4 filters. 3 isn't enough I guess. As for the rear tire, I've been eyeing a 240 Avon Cobra which I think I will go with unless you or someone else thinks something else would be better? I've always had great results with Avons on my VTX1800 but I figure it'll be a bit different after Bob works his magic. I'll post pictures of the before and after once the process starts, I love having all of your input on all this.

Ah..So I have an overflow tank somewhere in my bike already! I still think it's absurd that these bikes have 4 filters. 3 isn't enough I guess. As for the rear tire, I've been eyeing a 240 Avon Cobra which I think I will go with unless you or someone else thinks something else would be better? I've always had great results with Avons on my VTX1800 but I figure it'll be a bit different after Bob works his magic. I'll post pictures of the before and after once the process starts, I love having all of your input on all this.
I really like the Exedra max. The price is reasonable, it grips great and wear well.

The stock transmission usually holds up well. I had mine undercut because it had problems with 2nd gear before it went up there. Bob puts a tune in, then tweaks it a little to get the most high end hp. It will be a beast that very few bikes can match (except some of the built R3s on here). If you want it smoother and more powerful from bottom to redline get Tommy Micelli at Xtreme Motorsports to tune it. He tunes the Streamliner for Triumph, and races on the weekends, so he's still driven to get the most power from a motor.

The stock transmission usually holds up well. I had mine undercut because it had problems with 2nd gear before it went up there. Bob puts a tune in, then tweaks it a little to get the most high end hp. It will be a beast that very few bikes can match (except some of the built R3s on here). If you want it smoother and more powerful from bottom to redline get Tommy Micelli at Xtreme Motorsports to tune it. He tunes the Streamliner for Triumph, and races on the weekends, so he's still driven to get the most power from a motor.

Thank you Steel! I'm very happy to read that there are some stock transmissions out there that can handle the power! I haven't lost my marbles yet like some of the nuts here with forced induction on their bike 😆 . I'm on my way though! When I found out that Carpenter does this work on Rockets the little voice in my head convinced me that I needed it. I very much look forward to having such a unique bike. I just cant imagine that I'll be disappointed with the tune that Bob puts in however, I will keep Xtreme Motorsports in mind. Do you have the 240 kit installed on your bike?

Thank you Steel! I'm very happy to read that there are some stock transmissions out there that can handle the power! I haven't lost my marbles yet like some of the nuts here with forced induction on their bike 😆 . I'm on my way though! When I found out that Carpenter does this work on Rockets the little voice in my head convinced me that I needed it. I very much look forward to having such a unique bike. I just cant imagine that I'll be disappointed with the tune that Bob puts in however, I will keep Xtreme Motorsports in mind. Do you have the 240 kit installed on your bike?
I have the 265 kit

His is under hooligan section on bobs website :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back