Carpenter 210+ VS 240+ on the street

Can you post a dyne graph of one revving to 9000 rpm?
IM sure several owners of the CARPENTER modded Rockets can testify to hitting the 9000 rpm limiter. The 550+ HP and 340 TRQ TURBO engines used in the STREAMLINER have a 10,000 RPM limiter

Last edited:
Well I called Carpenter (Again... those poor guys have got to be sick of me by now) and I may have been talked into the 240+... with my reband pipe I know I may not get max power, but I'm not ready to change pipes again and I think it'll flow better than most anyway. If I need to get different filters before heading down there it may be a problem.
I suggest you sell the REBAND pipe and use the CARP exhaust someone will buy the Reband and youll make more HP with the reccomended exhaust and intake .

IM sure several owners of the CARPENTER modded Rockets can testify to hitting the 9000 rpm limiter. The 550+ HP and 340 TRQ TURBO engines used in the STREAMLINER have a 10,000 RPM limiter

A Dyno readout was what was requested, BTW Honda made a 250 cc engine that redlined at 19000 reliably many years ago, comparably 9000 is only idling, my to GTR is red lined at 10500 stock and is smooth as silk at 9000:inlove:inlove

The turbo from Boost it Good also uses the stock header pipe and nothing for internal engine mods (valves/manifold/exhaust). It is a bolt on setup with a tune and exhaust pipe. It makes good power down low. For $6000 it's an easy power adder, and you can install it yourself if you want too. They use Tuneboy as well, but that cost is added into the price. For myself I would add this kit before the Carpenter system based on the fact I can drive to Boost It (10 hours) vs having to ship my bike across 2 countries and back to get a Carpenter.

DUH HUH thats not good thinking you can install the CARP kit also or your local dealer

That's true, but my "local dealer" is 1700km round trip. So I'm still making a multiple day trip to get the work done. And I'm not really shy about ripping the head off, but I don't have a shop and having the top off and timing a motor in my driveway is something that's not going to happen. Bolting on a turbo kit that's already designed is pretty idiot proof.

ASK steel he can educate you and has a dyno sheet
My dyno sheet only shows to 8000, but I know it revs beyond that. I know it's supposed to drop off a little after 8K, but I don't feel any drop. It pulls hard all the way to the rev limit.

Carp 265hp.jpeg

Back