Carpenter 210+ VS 240+ on the street

hp is always way more expensive for the next one than the last one... get the 210 and then you can upgrade to the 240 later... the jump from your current bike to 210 is bigger and more noticeable than the move from 210 to 240 would/will be, and you have to ride it that much harder to use those last hp...

the real problem is always second guessing yourself - just ride your existing bike really hard all the time for a few more months then go for the 240 with the extra $$$ you've accumulated... your problem will be if you go 240 and aren't silly happy you'll be depressed that you spent the $$$ and if you go 210 and aren't silly happy you'll lament not spending the extra $$$... life sucks when you think too much - ya just gotta do the pros and cons of each and then pull the trigger and go ride...
THATS not the best idea its a better idea to add the high comp pistons while you have the head off 13.5 is the best choice adds more power at no extra cost more power everywhere the supercharger power falls off above midrange unless you add all the motorwork also and then the price doubles I like the 240+ with the 13.5 pistons best bang for the buck

THATS not the best idea its a better idea to add the high comp pistons while you have the head off 13.5 is the best choice adds more power at no extra cost more power everywhere the supercharger power falls off above midrange unless you add all the motorwork also and then the price doubles I like the 240+ with the 13.5 pistons best bang for the buck

Not sure where you got your info from IMFASTTOO but the supercharger in any of its different kit forms pulls increasingly harder the whole way to redline from all the dyno charts I have seen.............

Not sure where you got your info from IMFASTTOO but the supercharger in any of its different kit forms pulls increasingly harder the whole way to redline from all the dyno charts I have seen.............
speaking about the BOOST IS GOOD TURBO and the TTS kit will reuire engine mods also that will double the price of the CARPENTER setup BUT its a matter of how much money do you want to spend ?

Last edited:
iwas speaking about the BOOST IS GOOD TURBO and the TTS kit will reuire engine mods also that will double the price of the CARPENTER setup BUT its a matter of how much money do you want to spend ?

The boost is good turbo also has a power curve that pulls harder the closer it gets to redline, as seen here:
Turbo-Triumph-Rocket-3-dyno.jpg

The boost is good turbo also has a power curve that pulls harder the closer it gets to redline, as seen here:
Turbo-Triumph-Rocket-3-dyno.jpg
BUT your only reving to 6000 RPM and none of the ones we dynoed made over 210 hp compared to the CARP engines that rev to 9000 rpm and make as much as 265 HP

Fuel availability is a part of it, Stage II has higher compression pistons, therefore the added cost. IMHO I like using regular gas.
OH no you have to run 87 well you can do that with the 240 kit but not with the 13.5 pistons then you use premium

You'd have to admit... a naturally aspirated engine making more HP than a supercharger or turbo and revving to 9000 is just bad ass!

Back