BOARDS ON MY ROADSTER - FINALLY!

T2081536
Group #1 in image below.
Gear Sel. Pedal - Rocket Iii Classic Only (incl. Special Edition) replacement parts for 2012 Triumph ROCKET III ROADSTER
This site states: Back ordered from the manufacturer but all other sites like Cal-Moto confirm No Longer Available. A hunt on eBay and Gumtee etc will find one eventually.

upload_2017-5-10_13-36-56.png

T2081536 Triumph Lever,g/change,rocker,assy genuine new

upload_2017-5-10_13-43-50.png

Sorry mate, I was being a bit cheeky there :thumbsup:; however, you may have dodged a bullet as the gear selector was missing from the kit o_O:eek::banghead: (ironically, it's apparently one of the hardest parts to get). Its been a few weeks now with phone calls and emails. I was sent one that was on the display wall, the assumption was that this was the (missing) one from the kit but it was a gear shifter (I've since found out) from a 'Triumph America'- see pic. I have been assured it will be sorted by the end of this week. I got the kit from Lloyd Chapman Motorcycles in Perth. I was surprised when I called and it turned out to be Lloyd Chapman's because as you know Ishrub, the kit was advertised on Gumtree AU. I thought it was a private ad. I was even more surprised when I was told that Lloyd Chapman's were closing down! The guy I spoke to said that he had had enough... he seemed genuinely upset to be closing his doors... It's a shame to be loosing such an iconic dealership in Western Australia. I went there a few times when I lived in Perth.
T. IMG_0645.JPG Triumph America.jpg

Officially shut the doors a few weeks back...my guess is the last of his unsold spares etc will dribble away on Gumtree

Then god knows what mine are - they are WAY lower than stock pegs and the brake pedal is a different shape.
My understanding was - these are Classics. But I'm happy and so are you.

Finally remembered to correct myself.
You and @HansO were indeed correct that my set-up are Standard boards and NOT Classic. :thumbsup:

Didn't dealer pick those up from you with the rails, boards and other controls a few months ago?

Nope. He wanted but I was stubborn in NOT wanting to package up and fuss with the darn post office.
Prefer to unload to someone who can pick them up.
I know, I know what an a-hole! I be old, cranky and an unmotivated seller . . . :rolleyes: o_O :cautious: :unsure: :sleep:

Nope. He wanted but I was stubborn in NOT wanting to package up and fuss with the darn post office.
Prefer to unload to someone who can pick them up.
I know, I know what an a-hole! I be old, cranky and an unmotivated seller . . . :rolleyes: o_O :cautious: :unsure: :sleep:

Just as well the International mail queue is so much shorter then! ;):rolleyes::whitstling::D

Back