BOARDS ON MY ROADSTER - FINALLY!

Exactly what I did a year or so ago.
My shifter is from a Thunderbird.
My Shift Board.jpg

These look interesting and may do the job too if Street Twin fits as well as Thunderbird gear levers. Looks like we need to check as Street Twin is a 2016 onwards model. I have sent them an online query.

Motone lots cheaper in UK where made than Motone USA.
£44.99 + £11.70 Delivery to Australia or USA but did not remove VAT so have queried online.

Motone Adjustable Short Shifter Gear Selector Lever and Peg - Polish - Motone from Motone Customs UK
Custom CNC milled from aviation grade billet 6061t aluminium.
This sale is for the adjustable pedal assembly with knurled foot peg as pictured pedal in aluminium finish.
Fully adjustable - the peg itself sits in a slotted hole so can be adjusted forward and back - as well as that the pedal is also adjustable on the vertical axis so you can set the bike up precisely to your personal requirements.
Bolt on parts - fully CNC machined splines for an exact match on the factory selector shaft.

FITS ALL YEARS HINCKLEY BONNEVILLE T100/SE : 2001-2015 - Fits both CARB and EFI bikes.

Triumph Bonneville parts from Motone Customs
US$69.99 in polished aluminum or black.

Adjustable Gear ****er Pedal for Triumph Twins

€ 49,50 Incl. VAT Should be only €41.25 excluding VAT for non UK/EU buyers.

MOTONE Triumph Twins Adjustable Gear Lever Bonneville Thruxton T100 Short Shifter BLACK.
£44.99 Should be only £37.50 excluding VAT for non UK/EU buyers.
Gear lever for Triumph Twins, adjustable in length and height for comfort. Solid aluminum, polished for a perfect finish - beautiful AND practical!
Application
Triumph Bonneville and Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc).

Not suitable for Thruxton, America or Speedmaster (indirect shift).

Description
Machined from solid aluminum on CNC machine, polished and anodized for a perfect finish. Adjustable in height and length for you to find the ideal position.
Made in England.
Direct replacement of the original lever.

motone-adjustable-gear-shifter-pedal.jpg

motone-adjustable-gear-shifter-pedal.jpg

Last edited:
Ish,
Reckon that there shiny billet looking adjustable shifter looked so trick, I had to order one up!
Gratitude for the tip!

I hope you find it fits - I was going to wait until I got confirmation the item would fit the new 2016 on Street Twin released with the new 1200 series Bonnevilles.

Not sure who you went with but definitely found the VAT removed when ordered through this UK supplier £37.49 Triumph Adjustable Gear Lever Shifter In Stock.

and their international shipping seems very competitive.

Last edited:
Back