Black TORS and new cross over pipe for the X

Bob, whats the part # for the cross over

I make a free flow cross over for the Roadster/Touring.
Drop me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com

J.jpg

I have only just got my 1st one. Came with Vance & Hines (Harley) muffler. but the fitting is a little off. Stopped the rattle but not really that happy with the exhaust.

Paul,

When I looked at your website it seemed that you had stopped doing the crossover?
IF you are still making it, what is the cost shipped to Melbourne Au, for a 2010 Roadster.

Thank you, Gary

Hi Gary, unfortunately I don't have any of my Rocket systems up on my web site, that's some thing to do "in my spare time" !

Shipped to Australia all up would be NZ$515.00, AU$471.00.
Drop me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com

Paul,

Thanks for that.
I will email, but it is going to be mid next year at this stage.
I know what I want, now to get it!

Bob, whats the part # for the cross over
They do not have an accessory factory OEM version for the Roadster as the cats are in the muffler cans and not the crossover pipe as in the earlier pre 2010 models. You have to go aftermarket. There is an Aussie Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals ( motexpro ) on eBay who does them for Au$350 (US$268), but looks like you would need to get an Aussie on the forum to ship them over for you.
@Paul Bryant 's are much prettier and better designed too.

Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster/Touring collector box by-pass | eBay

They also do a early Rocket 3 can Stainless version too.

AU $390.00
Approximately US $299.31
Buy It Now

Triumph Rocket exhaust/cat by-pass 1into3 collector | eBay

Also Viking Exhausts NZ owned by member @Paul Bryant,

Dave Platt does an 'Outlaw' version from the UK and another Aussie exhaust company of about 50 years standing is Stain Tune Stainless Steel but they are expensive too but last forever, I still have a set on my 1978 BMW R100RS twin.

Back