Black TORS and new cross over pipe for the X

LOFTYBOB

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 111 Roadster-X
Some parts have started to arrive for my new Roadster X, Found a set of Black TORS (That Triumph Australia told me never existed) at a dealer in Melbourne, and got em for $400 Aussie dollars, BARGAIN.
Got the cross over from QLD, and the bike is booked into Neville Lush for a de-restrict and tune.
014.JPG

New black mirrors and indicators are on the way as well as a set of 1.5" Black T Bars from Thunderbike.
5" Monster Tacho and shift light is in the shed, as well as my NOS kit which may or may not go on.
In discussu=ion with Nev about a 240 RWHP N/A kit.

Very nice! What is the Triumph part number on the blacks TORS?

Very nice! What is the Triumph part number on the blacks TORS?

I'll have a look when I get home tonight, the receipt is still attached to the box.

Fitted them up last night, sounds good with the cross over pipe fitted.

Some parts have started to arrive for my new Roadster X, Found a set of Black TORS (That Triumph Australia told me never existed) at a dealer in Melbourne, and got em for $400 Aussie dollars, BARGAIN.
Got the cross over from QLD, and the bike is booked into Neville Lush for a de-restrict and tune.
014.JPG

New black mirrors and indicators are on the way as well as a set of 1.5" Black T Bars from Thunderbike.
5" Monster Tacho and shift light is in the shed, as well as my NOS kit which may or may not go on.
In discussu=ion with Nev about a 240 RWHP N/A kit.
This will make a significant difference in sound and power and I'm sure you are going to love it, I did the decat on my 2005 R3, and removed the baffles, I just need to find the right map to put into my PC3. Good luck and "Be Safe!

I'll have a look when I get home tonight, the receipt is still attached to the box.

Fitted them up last night, sounds good with the cross over pipe fitted.

Any news on part numbers? I found these on UK website and full price I suppose but someone may want them.
£460.00
Triumph Black Silencer Kit Rocket X
Part No: A9608144
This twin black silencer kit for the Rocket X is the black version of chromed pipes with part number A9608077.

Triumph Black Silencer Kit Rocket X | A9608144

Standard Chrome Roadster TORS
£405.00
Triumph Accessory Silencers
Part No: A9608077_2013ROCKETIIIROADSTER
Aggressive slash cut pipes complete with dedicated engine tune. Provides power increase coupled with enhanced tonal quality.
Offered for off road use only. Requires specific calibration to guarantee optimum performance.

Triumph Accessory Silencers | A9608077_2013ROCKETIIIROADSTER

Any news on part numbers? I found these on UK website and full price I suppose but someone may want them.
£460.00
Triumph Black Silencer Kit Rocket X
Part No: A9608144
This twin black silencer kit for the Rocket X is the black version of chromed pipes with part number A9608077.

Triumph Black Silencer Kit Rocket X | A9608144

Standard Chrome Roadster TORS
£405.00
Triumph Accessory Silencers
Part No: A9608077_2013ROCKETIIIROADSTER
Aggressive slash cut pipes complete with dedicated engine tune. Provides power increase coupled with enhanced tonal quality.
Offered for off road use only. Requires specific calibration to guarantee optimum performance.

Triumph Accessory Silencers | A9608077_2013ROCKETIIIROADSTER

Sorry mate, forgot about this thread.

They are A9608144

So for the education of us all, how do you know they are TORs versions and what is the #number of the pair you swapped out?

Is it just Bore centre diameter, and are they heaps louder etc than your stock ones? The Black pair listing I posted above from a UK Triumph dealer have the same part #A9608144 but they do not claim they are 'Off-Road" versions like the Chrome 'Offroad only' TORS pair they also listed.

Last edited:
So for the education of us all, how do you know they are TORs versions and what is the #number of the pair you swapped out?

Is it just Bore centre diameter, and are they heaps louder etc than your stock ones? The Black pair listing I posted above from a UK Triumph dealer have the same part #A9608144 but they do not claim they are 'Off-Road" versions like the Chrome 'Offroad only' TORS pair they also listed.

Because I can look right down the middle of them and not see any god **** stinking catalytic converter.

Back