Best Darkside Review

Oh I think they do! - Maybe not SLICKS but I know guys who fit Racing Wets for road use. I'm not implying at makes any difference - but they all do track days as well and say they they can tell.

I am old (school) - Chicken Strips mean I still have a safety margin.

I have actually contemplated race wets for my Super Duke. But decided to try the Mich Road 5 and that is close enough for me.

Chicken strips could also mean you aren't being lazy and moving your body so as not to NEED to lean as much.
No chicken strips mean nothing, anyone can go to a parking lot and do low speed u turns for 10 minutes and scrub to the edges. Although, low speed maneuvers are harder than high speed cornering for some.

I have actually contemplated race wets for my Super Duke. But decided to try the Mich Road 5 and that is close enough for me.

Chicken strips could also mean you aren't being lazy and moving your body so as not to NEED to lean as much.
No chicken strips mean nothing, anyone can go to a parking lot and do low speed u turns for 10 minutes and scrub to the edges. Although, low speed maneuvers are harder than high speed cornering for some.
WHY dont you use a CT on all your bikes think of the advantages how can you lose its a WIN WIN WIN situation MY friend WILD BILL is looking to improve the performance of his SUPER DUPER DUKE since he has a ZX14 KAW spanking him even after spending $5000 on improvements BUT he hasnnt used a magic CAR TIRE yet HES done all the engine upgrades but the **** ZX14 is abusing him

Last edited:
WHY dont you use a CT on all your bikes think of the advantages how can you lose its WIN WIN WIN situation

That would require me to put a CT on any of my bikes first. Are you back just to argue again without knowing any facts?

I didn't see this post and put my rant here:

Darkside Debunked by YouTube Motorcycle Messiah

darkside3.gif
What’s up buddy. Don’t know if you remember me I met you in Miami at Dade corners gas station. Tall bearded guy on a Honda VTX1800 that day. After seeing your rocket with that big ol fat tire in the back I got motivated and put one on mine. Just a slight learning curb but after saving $200 I’m sold.

Attachments

• 0F92EFA8-2711-4FC8-AE6B-635228CFE1B8.jpeg
    0F92EFA8-2711-4FC8-AE6B-635228CFE1B8.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 06C87AD3-18A8-4D99-A1CE-22B8AF0EE3C0.jpeg
    06C87AD3-18A8-4D99-A1CE-22B8AF0EE3C0.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 24
That's almost certainly what will go onto the 790Duke when the MAXXIS go off - And the power Pilot 2CT has been recommended too.
Though I can get Bridgestone S22's maybe a bit cheaper.

What a joy - CHOICE!.

Art, I think you misread his post
NO I was just asking for some help for WILD BILLS DUKE as hes being abused by the ZX14 riders LOL HE wants another 60 HP so can keep up with the ZX14 crowd so hes taking the DUKE to CARPENTER he wants to add NOS oh my my ????

Last edited:
Back