Any idea on what the price is likely to be if and when they start producing.

Nothing firm at the moment but they did hint at a comparable price to the K&N RU2870's. Since then I persuaded them to do a complete kit - main filter, crankcase filter, IAT sensor extension lead and instructions, so I would expect the costs to be a bit more.

One of them with a set of Ozriders headers matched up to a free flowing single pipe. Mabey get Ozrider to produce a few more of his bearclaws he is working on.

Would like to see Ozrider's bearclaw, got any photo's?

Thats a very reasonable price Tripps. Lets see what CJ has to say.
CJ says, Just spoken with them at RamAir he reckons production will start next week & estimated cost at around £100-£110. He's going to ring me when they are taking orders. As the filter will fit behind the Bearclaw (which I didn't know) I am questioning the need for a spare now. However if the postage is acceptable then it seems foolish not to take TRIPPS very gracious offer, you seem unsure of the fit battersea so maybe some alteration will be needed. Lets go for it subject to cost of postage. Hope your OK Battersea, didn't know about your health problem, that's why you've not been to the Ponderosa then I guess.

Would like to see Ozrider's bearclaw, got any photo's?[/quote]

Here is a couple Battersea, I am also interested in the Ramair filter, I agree with your thinking with the velocity stack in the inlet tract so I modified my standard plenum as Barbagris did but used a panel filter instead of foam, but I wanted abit more air in there over the filter.
It is still work in progress as I am still sussing out the mounts, sealing rubber etc, but I wanted to see how it looked, its the first one out of the mold and is in gelcoat. If it all works out carbon fiber option down the track is a possibility.
Airduct 018.jpg
Airduct 015.jpg

I have posted pictures of the filter in "Another custom exhaust" thread also a dyno sheet in the "Dyno today" thread

Wasn't sure if Les wanted it out there. I thought about it for a while and outed him. He showed us the photo on his phone the other weekend.

Good on ya guys, Hanso also thought the same, I'm been pretty busy with Bathurst & Gold Coast races coming up so I won't be doing any more on it for awhile.

CJ says, Just spoken with them at RamAir he reckons production will start next week & estimated cost at around £100-£110. He's going to ring me when they are taking orders. As the filter will fit behind the Bearclaw (which I didn't know) I am questioning the need for a spare now. However if the postage is acceptable then it seems foolish not to take TRIPPS very gracious offer, you seem unsure of the fit battersea so maybe some alteration will be needed. Lets go for it subject to cost of postage. Hope your OK Battersea, didn't know about your health problem, that's why you've not been to the Ponderosa then I guess.

That seems a very competitive price, did they say that included everything I listed in my post?

There isn't any alteration needed for the Ramair filter, I tried it on my bike, see image.

Ramair01.jpg

I'm with you on Tripp's offer, just worried about total costs, lets find out postage.

I have my op scheduled for 10th Oct so hopefully will be back riding shortly after, its been a right bugger missing the good weather we have had in the past few months. The problem didn't help with my plans to get to the Ponderosa either, maybe next year. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here is a couple Battersea, I am also interested in the Ramair filter, I agree with your thinking with the velocity stack in the inlet tract so I modified my standard plenum as Barbagris did but used a panel filter instead of foam, but I wanted abit more air in there over the filter.
It is still work in progress as I am still sussing out the mounts, sealing rubber etc, but I wanted to see how it looked, its the first one out of the mold and is in gelcoat. If it all works out carbon fiber option down the track is a possibility.

Good work.

EDIT: Edited post after looking at the images a bit closer and for longer. I had a senior moment, which 'aint unusual these days.

Last edited:
Back