Battersea

Turbocharged
Anyone on here and in the UK got a bearclaw they would part with, I'm still playing with under bearclaw filters and need one to cut windows in so that I can check inside clearances ect.

For that reason it doesn't have to be pristine, just not damaged enough to not fit. Will pay a reasonable amount.

Me too Battersea, if you get offered 2 get me one also. Are you fitting the RamAir filter or some other. I've messaged them for information a few weeks ago but had no response since an auto answer saying my message had been received. Is it a high flow filter? I think you have quite a lot of detail on them don't you.

I've got 2, probably don't need either one, not sure if shipping from US would be practical.

I've got 2, probably don't need either one, not sure if shipping from US would be practical.
PM me with the price you want Tripps. If you sell us both, then postage will be cheaper pro-rata. If your price is ok then I'll likely pay whatever it costs for postage if you will mark it as gift or sample, & if ok would you let me know the cost of postage. I'm sure that Battersea & I can sort out splitting them up. What say you Battersea?????:)

Me too Battersea, if you get offered 2 get me one also. Are you fitting the RamAir filter or some other. I've messaged them for information a few weeks ago but had no response since an auto answer saying my message had been received. Is it a high flow filter? I think you have quite a lot of detail on them don't you.

Yes, it is the Ramair project I've been working with them on, got the prototype on 16th and did a trial fit on the same day.

I handed it to Chris (barbagris on here) today, he's on his way back to Spain. He will fit it on his Rocket and do road tests with his PC5/AT set up. Unfortunately I'm still not riding due to my heart problem and couldn't test it myself.

Ramair likely didn't reply to you because two weeks ago there was no telling if the filter would work out or not. It fits OK as you can see from image and production versions should be on sale within a couple of weeks or so.

Its a high flow filter compared to standard and the triple K&N RU2780 set-up. The best thing about it is the bearclaw and coolant tank can be used.

By the end of next week I'm sure Chris will be reporting on his road tests.

Attachments

• Ramair02.jpg
    Ramair02.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
PM me with the price you want Tripps. If you sell us both, then postage will be cheaper pro-rata. If your price is ok then I'll likely pay whatever it costs for postage if you will mark it as gift or sample, & if ok would you let me know the cost of postage. I'm sure that Battersea & I can sort out splitting them up. What say you Battersea?????:)

Could be interested CJ, does depend on the total costs though, Ive been caught out before bringing stuff in from US. If Customs & Excise decide to screw us they will estimate a value, add the shipping costs and then apply import tax and vat (26%). The final insult is the Post Office or carrier over here puts a handling charge (2.5%) on and then vat on at 20%.

They are £92.11p new over here.

I think I paid $50 for the one I bought, the other is my original, I'll give you both for $50, I will break even, then. I'll check the shipping cost and let you know (send both in one box, if that's OK)

I think I paid $50 for the one I bought, the other is my original, I'll give you both for $50, I will break even, then. I'll check the shipping cost and let you know (send both in one box, if that's OK)

Thats a very reasonable price Tripps. Lets see what CJ has to say.

Yes, it is the Ramair project I've been working with them on, got the prototype on 16th and did a trial fit on the same day.

I handed it to Chris (barbagris on here) today, he's on his way back to Spain. He will fit it on his Rocket and do road tests with his PC5/AT set up. Unfortunately I'm still not riding due to my heart problem and couldn't test it myself.

Ramair likely didn't reply to you because two weeks ago there was no telling if the filter would work out or not. It fits OK as you can see from image and production versions should be on sale within a couple of weeks or so.

Its a high flow filter compared to standard and the triple K&N RU2780 set-up. The best thing about it is the bearclaw and coolant tank can be used.

By the end of next week I'm sure Chris will be reporting on his road tests.

Any idea on what the price is likely to be if and when they start producing. I'm keen I like the idea of keeping the bearclaw and coolant bottle. One of them with a set of Ozriders headers matched up to a free flowing single pipe. Mabey get Ozrider to produce a few more of his bearclaws he is working on.

Any idea on what the price is likely to be if and when they start producing. I'm keen I like the idea of keeping the bearclaw and coolant bottle. One of them with a set of Ozriders headers matched up to a free flowing single pipe. Mabey get Ozrider to produce a few more of his bearclaws he is working on.
Should be a great Combination:thumbsup:

Back