Shoot, I just realized something, mine are for a Touring, I don't believe they will fit anything else....

Would like to see Ozrider's bearclaw, got any photo's?

Here is a couple Battersea, I am also interested in the Ramair filter, I agree with your thinking with the velocity stack in the inlet tract so I modified my standard plenum as Barbagris did but used a panel filter instead of foam, but I wanted abit more air in there over the filter.
It is still work in progress as I am still sussing out the mounts, sealing rubber etc, but I wanted to see how it looked, its the first one out of the mold and is in gelcoat. If it all works out carbon fiber option down the track is a possibility.
Airduct 018.jpg
Airduct 015.jpg

I have posted pictures of the filter in "Another custom exhaust" thread also a dyno sheet in the "Dyno today" thread[/QUOTE]

Where and how do I get this new air intake??????????????? Looks good air flow looks forced, and rapid..

Send a PM to Ozrider. What you are looking at is a replacement for the standard claw. You will need a filter of some sort under it, or it will fit over the original plastic intake.

I have one and it looks great... Ozrider is also doing them in carbon fibre.

I sounded ridiculous asking if it was air intake, I was thinking of something else. I'm having trouble finding my way around, i seen pictures of the package putting the bearclaw air intake together, can't find it now. with the TuneECU, and the air intake, hell i'm doing mid to low 11's now with the Zard exhaust and Triumphs Long exhaust by pass catalytic converter map. I race my bike in Laughlin during the river run, and then out at the speed way. she sounds like a jet engine, and she gets a lot of looks.

Note this is a prototype - hence hand cut edges on foam.

I seen all your pictures on this install. Do you have the part numbers for example that the intake ramair filter, and the intake the filter fits on. also, millions question later. how do you feel about the K&N RU-2780 filter? Do you think K&N RU-2780 would fit under ozrider's bearclaw?

The Ramair fits straight on the the injector throttle bodies. As for the K&N - It was in it's day a reasonable solution - it's now outdated. Should fit under Les's claw - but I've not tried and wont.

Back