granny davis

.060 Over
Ride
Kawasaki vulcan classic , and now a Triumph rocket tourer 08
Left 4.20 am friday weather was good my poor boy i think would have prefered too stay in bed.By the time we got to s.a the boy's backside was a little sore too say the least.The return trip on the monday morning weather again was good stopped in bordertown for lunch then the weather turned talk about rain it never stopped till we got to stawell had to pull in the rain got into all our riding gear got into what dry cloth's we had then headed for home. p/s over taking semi's at speed with the spray of water was nearly blind untill i got passed them it was hair raising:eek::D:D

Hair-raising ??? I assumed since you've always got a hat on you were bald ... like Big Marty :D how can it be hair-raising ... do you mean beard -raising ???... Glad you made it home safe.

Bugger about the rain, good that you are safly home
Tc is just jealous he can't polish his head like some of us

Tc i have got some hair not much mind you i,am over due for a hair cut number 1 then i shave it. Thank's too every one for your well wish's mitch adelaide is not that bad a.:D :D

Remember..

...when the US special forces found Saddam H, he wasnt in a castle or a Palace, they found him in a squalid hole.No one ever thought he'd be in Adelaide......LoL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D [just a joke, my ada-aliens, just a joke].

Back