Dual Seat with Riders Back Rest for sale

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Triumph Rocket 3 Dual Seat with Riders Back Rest - Rare.

This also has the extra mounting bracket and is in good condition.

$550AUD + Shipping
IMG_1273.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG

I went and looked at this seat this week it is in beautiful condition! Very comfy but sadly I have trouble getting my leg over the backrest with my spinal issues :(

I went and looked at this seat this week it is in beautiful condition! Very comfy but sadly I have trouble getting my leg over the backrest with my spinal issues :(

@Roscoe did try standing on the floor board / peg and lifting your leg over?

Not the way I get on in the beast but every now and again when I spent a long time riding and I stop to get gas that's how I get back on the beast those extra few inches make a difference.

Last edited:
I have a bad back spinal issue as well. I have a Utopia riders back rest. It fold forward too, but I leave it up-right most of the time. I found for me the best way to get on/off is to leave the bike on the side stand, hold the handlebars and the front brake on, then stand on the left foot peg / floor board and swing the right leg over top of the backrest, put the right foot on the right peg/ board, then just sit down. I get off by reversing this movement. Works well for me. I just had to learn to trust the side stand.

Back