lonelec Cable loan adelaide

AussieMick

Living the Dream
Ride
2017 R3R
To all the Adelaide Rocket Captains, does anyone have a Lonelec Cable I can borrow this weekend 26 - 27 Aug? Misses has been cleaning up and I have spent two hours lookingfor mine already. I can pick it up and drop it off. Cheers Mick..............Found it, not my fault, she put it away, wasn't were I left it lying around. New CES system going to get a run now

Hey Mick I have one of these too.

Can't leave anything out for more than two minutes and it's gone.

Try doing that with her stuff and then she tees off.

**** I was peed off. Had just installed the new system and wanted to get the tune in and set it up. Looked everywhere twice, some places three times. Got it all sorted now and was busy renovating all day and did not get to go for a ride. Probably pour rain the rest of the week now

To all the Adelaide Rocket Captains, does anyone have a Lonelec Cable I can borrow this weekend 26 - 27 Aug? Misses has been cleaning up and I have spent two hours lookingfor mine already. I can pick it up and drop it off. Cheers Mick..............Found it, not my fault, she put it away, wasn't were I left it lying around. New CES system going to get a run now
Women. Always tidying up. I can never find anything after she has tidied up. I was going to offer you my cable. When she hides it again let me know!

Women. Always tidying up. I can never find anything after she has tidied up. I was going to offer you my cable. When she hides it again let me know!
Thanks Boony, nice to know there are other cables close by. After putting the new system on it would of peed me off not being able to throw a tune in, start it and hear it run. Cheers Mick

Back