Adaptive headlight on Trinity, great for Yosemite back roads!

brsmits

BRB, on adventure...
Ride
2013 R3T, "Trinity"
Been a while since I posted an update. Winter has been a bit funny. Bought a jeep wrangler and am going to swap my morimoto super 7 into the wrangler and finally got an jw speaker adaptive 2. Plug and play. Matches the other two now too. Cant wait for the pass to open up so I can give it a proper test!

Attachments

• 20210517_122000.jpg
    20210517_122000.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 36
Brsmits, I'm curious about what running lights those are. All of the lights I've seen like those have halo rings around them. Also, on the 7 inch jws does our touring need the adapter ring? I'm not sure because the jw speaker site only lists the new 2500cc rocket 3's for bikes they will fit. Another question re: the electronics, is it advised to install the Suzuki regulator to handle the amperage? Sorry I only intended to ask the one question but I kept thinking of more as I typed in my little phones keyboard with my slow right thumb 😅 Thanks!!

Brsmits, I'm curious about what running lights those are. All of the lights I've seen like those have halo rings around them. Also, on the 7 inch jws does our touring need the adapter ring? I'm not sure because the jw speaker site only lists the new 2500cc rocket 3's for bikes they will fit. Another question re: the electronics, is it advised to install the Suzuki regulator to handle the amperage? Sorry I only intended to ask the one question but I kept thinking of more as I typed in my little phones keyboard with my slow right thumb 😅 Thanks!!
Sorry for the late response. No adaptive ring necessary. I haven't heard about the Suzuki regulator thing. I haven't had any issues though.

Back