2020 production Rocket 3 spotted

I think the weight saving will be around 60 kgs all up

About a foot shorter in length.
Motor size is smaller in length and height.
All aluminium frame
Half as much swing arm

So will be I think about 290 dry weight.

Don't expect this to be a big bike - and you'll not be disappointed !!! The engine as the frame structure is there for a reason - were thinking Bobber + or ++ ;)

its 40kg lighter...200 odd ml shorter...same height roughly.....Aluminium frame and strapped straight to the motor gives not only strength but weight saving....dont think it will feel like a small bike...guess we will see ...

Oddly it's the same time in the Southern Hemisphere.
Cosmologically it is the same time worldwide as Night / Day is irrelevant.

But bureaucratically a very different story

Coordinated Universal Time - Wikipedia
1920px-World_Time_Zones_Map.png

In this case date but depending on how states define their time zones with map line boundaries rather than true Longitude related time.

If you live in the Northern part of the Kiribatian Line Islands
Line Islands - Wikipedia

international-date-line.jpg

Here is a great question for your next quiz night.

What do Paris, London and Poland have in common with a Banana?
;):D:cool:

upload_2019-6-11_12-21-6.png

Last edited:
Please don't get wrapped around the weight savings, they're minimal.
Dry 13-18 Roadster 734 lbs
Dry 19 TFC 648 lbs
Wet 13-18 Roadster put on a diet 717lbs (about 640lbs dry).

What remains to be know is how readily 50-60 lbs can be she'd from the 2020 bikes. The exhaust may achieve that on it's own, who knows, as we all know the 14-18 exhausts are boat anchors. The engine will almost certainly weight a good chunk more on the 20s. So if they saved a lot on the stock exhaust there won't be much to easily shed, but if the frame is truly most of the saving, getting a '20 under 600lbs dry will be very possible, 630 wet may be achievable.

Cosmologically it is the same time worldwide as Night / Day is irrelevant.
But bureaucratically a very different story
Coordinated Universal Time - Wikipedia
In this case date but depending on how states define their time zones with map line boundaries rather than true Longitude related time.

Learning has occurred... :ninja:
-MIG

I was in my dealers and they said they only got three and sold them, and that Triumph only made 700 world wide and there all sold?
So does this mean that the new models are going to slap us silly at the stop lights?

Back