2020 production Rocket 3 spotted

There are supposed to be 750 TFCs world Wide, certainly more of the production models. I am waiting for the local Triumph dealer to open to cancel my order. I am waiting to see if the 1K$ is fully refundable, so I know one isn't claimed.

It’s going to be interesting to see the new Rocket race against the older Rocket with Nev’s cams and pistons or carpenters kit and see what one wins with same experience rider.

I bet titles I can murder a new bike in stock form both in the 1/4 and roll on racing.

It's not a fair race.

Power to weight it'll be like an old R3R at 170-180hp.

At 190hp a R3R will trap high 130s mph, so there's your first objective point when the TFC tests start publishing.

I cant believe the negativity that's been displayed over this new bike.
Like Horse Power is the only absolute requirement ?
Notice it is only the HP Jocky's that are complaining, and there is only a few them.

Betting the title of a hot rodded toy against a stock production bike is like shooting fish in a barrel. Get real.
I could probably do the same on my relatively stock bike.

Betting the title of a hot rodded toy against a stock production bike is like shooting fish in a barrel. Get real.
I could probably do the same on my relatively stock bike.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, " do the same" what on your stock bike,?
Personally I like the stripped down look, I considered paring down my Touring at one point, but realized it would be silly, the wrong bike for that, I'd be better off swapping motors with a Roadster. A Rocket bobber would be pretty cool.

Back