2020 production Rocket 3 spotted

Yep looks good IF not too small...I’m still concerned about the scale...it looks small to me. We’ll wait and see.

It certainly doesn't appear to have the presence of the old Rocket. And the Bonnevillesque tank shape is something i would have to get used to.

It’s sad that Triumph made it look so much like the Duval it’s is a good looking bike.But now the new Triumph is almost its twin.
I just wish Triumph would of came up with something totally different , like nothing looks like the Triumph Rocket it’s in its own class.
I just wish Triumph would of come out with something more unique,
Heck my design of my version on my Rocket is going to be more unique.

For me a bike is 50% looks (for staring at in the garage on rainy days as a form of therapy) and 50% involvement (riding, tinkering and modifying).
in the 90s Bikes would come in all sorts of color schemes adding character, and each bike by each manufacturer would have its own feel hard/soft utterly dangerous or somewhere between.
Now it seems to be a battle of software designed to slow the bikes down because MotoGP specs on roads is not good (go figure!).
I still have a 1997 fireblade that I would never get rid of, just because of the rawness of power and yes it slides a bit, but that part of the ride.
I would like manufactures to offer two styles of bike a) cutting edge b) raw edge.
Or may I'm just an old fart :)

For me a bike is 50% looks (for staring at in the garage on rainy days as a form of therapy) and 50% involvement (riding, tinkering and modifying).
in the 90s Bikes would come in all sorts of color schemes adding character, and each bike by each manufacturer would have its own feel hard/soft utterly dangerous or somewhere between.
Now it seems to be a battle of software designed to slow the bikes down because MotoGP specs on roads is not good (go figure!).
I still have a 1997 fireblade that I would never get rid of, just because of the rawness of power and yes it slides a bit, but that part of the ride.
I would like manufactures to offer two styles of bike a) cutting edge b) raw edge.
Or may I'm just an old fart :)
I like the post. Looks matters quite a bit to me and the look of the old style Rocket almost killed the deal for me. I do not think the bike is much of a looker but it has grown on me. This new one is very appealing to my eye and i do not think it looks like a clone of a Diavel.

ionqsqvk_2020-triumph-rocket-iii-spy-shot_625x300_18_April_19.jpg

2020 Triumph Rocket III Production Model Spotted - NDTV CarAndBike

surely that’s not the original muffler tips .? Looks like the drain point on my hot water system

I love all motorcycles but not all motorcycles appeal visually to me. Some on here want it to look like the old Rocket while I couldn't care less as long as it grabs my interest. None of us buy motorcycles because we want other people to like it. If they think it looks good then great and if not well who really GAF. I also like the looks of the new Honda CB1100 and the BMW RnineT. So many bikes, so little money!

Back