2020 production Rocket 3 spotted

I notice too in the photo the shrouds are missing off the end of the mufflers...just testing the bike tho i guess or someones shot down to the shop to get the smoko for the boys...
Hasnt got any badges on it either...

I am warming to it, a lot!!!

Love that back wheel setup, there is something so sexy about single sided swingarm!! But I can already hear her "The back pegs are too high, I cant get on! Where's the pillion seat for me? I will fall off the back!!"

Think this would be a ME bike :thumbsup:

Music to the ears. This means most folks will sit it out and buy the later. Might just bring the price down on the limited edition. Like i had mentioned in early post when the X came out they said all would be sold but a year later i picked up one brand new. Got a feeling this time around it is the same. Either way it is all good news. We will have the next generation of the Rocket and all is good. Made my last payment on the X this month so have no money going out on vehicles. Been looking hard for a new bike the last six months but been a bit hesitate about it. Time will tell if this new one is worth it or not.

Music to the ears
You know what Sonny, theres a few people quoting prices but nobody knows yet...for dealers to say 39 grand is bull****e...if its true, let them prove it i say..Triumph are not about to tell the odd dealer the price b4 telling the rest of the world....what a crock of ****e!
I see a guy advertising a 2018 Rocket on Ebay saying the next Rocket is 39G...???Where the hell did he get that from??
My local dealer says he has no idea of the price yet 'But it wont be cheap'..
Everybody is guessing. I say wait for the 1st of may and ALL will be revealed.

ionqsqvk_2020-triumph-rocket-iii-spy-shot_625x300_18_April_19.jpg

2020 Triumph Rocket III Production Model Spotted - NDTV CarAndBike
Love it, love it, love it. Can't wait. Sold my old Classic for an Explorer and I want another Rocket

Back