190hp with a tune and air filter? Stage 1

There is no need to change Fuel tables with ETVs set to 100%. At high revs and loads it is even running a little too rich.
I did not change that in my free map, just to be safe. But the gains you can get there with a leaner mixture are relativly small anyway.
The stock Ignition-tables at WOT are fine and there is no reason to change them at all.

If you want to fiddle with ETVs to have a more or less aggressive throttle response, just give it a try. That is a mostly matter of taste and you can´t harm the engine unless you do something really weird.

There is no need to change Fuel tables with ETVs set to 100%. At high revs and loads it is even running a little too rich.
I did not change that in my free map, just to be safe. But the gains you can get there with a leaner mixture are relativly small anyway.
The stock Ignition-tables at WOT are fine and there is no reason to change them at all.

If you want to fiddle with ETVs to have a more or less aggressive throttle response, just give it a try. That is a mostly matter of taste and you can´t harm the engine unless you do something really weird.
Please can you tell me whats the best way to get 200+ on rear wheel ?

how much you paid? did you send the engine? please can you share details, I am interested in getting 215RWHP
Not 215whp but close from a post from @Treeman 2020 R3 vs 2022 R3

And; 2020 R3 vs 2022 R3 might be interesting to you. I tried reaching out to him months ago but he didn't respond.

Basically your kind of stuck until someone finds a way to raise the engine speed in a fully unrestricted fashion to 8,500rpms or so.

Last edited:
I did the one adjustment that Dave did on UTube and I compared them both Penner and what Dave recommended Penner did alot more adjustments and I am currently been running Penner's tune with Werks exhaust works perfectly! And definitely 40 percent more power and torque!

I did the one adjustment that Dave did on UTube and I compared them both Penner and what Dave recommended Penner did alot more adjustments and I am currently been running Penner's tune with Werks exhaust works perfectly! And definitely 40 percent more power and torque!
its not 40% more, stock rocket dyno is 145 at wheel and penner is 167 at wheel , 145-167 = 22, 22 is NOT 40 % PERCENT MORE POWER,

22more BHP IS 15 % MORE POWER FROM 145

do the math please.

Back