Zard exhaust

Less power and fugly to boot. What a combo. The end of the muffler looks like the crevice tool on my wife's Hoover................

That gives more meaning to the phrase....'more for less'. More money for less power. What a deal.

If you really want less power get a new tourer.:eek:

Because No One Actually Cares

Hey Flip. There were just a few spelling mistakes in that otherwise fluent finnish message above. And YOU did not even seem to notice them :D

Jamie: Everyone knows that teachers in the states are off on Thanksgiving Holiday...do you want Flip to work overtime:confused:. Besides...Flip doesn't have time for teaching right now...he is probable out slaying the traditional turkey...for dinner tommorrow. SB.;)

believe rc posted he lost 20 hp... tts superchargers said they were down 40 if not more hp with them... take a look where the cat is ... do you really think in that area you can fit 2 mufflers that will perform worth sh..

Jamie.....you've eaten too much cranberry relish....

Hey Flip. There were just a few spelling mistakes in that otherwise fluent finnish message above. And YOU did not even seem to notice them :D

There is only one and that's fugly and fugly is the only apropos word that describes the business end of the Zard abortion. However, you need to capatilize the word 'finnish'. It's a proper name....Finnish. You could spell it 'finish' but that best describes my answer to your post.......................................................:eek:

It says: " Absolutey correct Mister Flip":D

One thing that has always impressed me is basically everyone in the world except here in the USA speaks and writes more than one language fluently. Here we just have slang derivations of English, tailored to the particular group who happen to be abusing the language at a certain time. I can do a little French and a little German and a little Yiddish and that's it. You never cease to impress me.:)

ok , tomorrow. I put my bike to Dyno, so we can see what happend, first try Tors and after that Zards. ( many times building the bike it more looks rather power ) .
I am litle suprise about comments that everybody add, but normally if you dont have expirience it is alamoust bossible to get real comments.
exept my spelling

ps: ehdottomasti korjata herra Flip .... dont mean enything = it is
Aivan oikein herra Flip :p

Back