Which model would you get?

Which of the new Rocket models would you choose, or have you ordered?

• TFC

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • R (red)

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • R (black)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • GT (silver/black/red)

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • GT (black)

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
When I first saw the R in red my initial thoughts were WOW! but now given a little time your right it’s just too much Red or maybe the wrong red I’m not sure....
Exactly! On seeing Triumphs publicity shots, it was a no-brainer - a red R. But the more I looked, and the more I asked the opinions of friends and family, the more I realised it was OTT. I wish the GT's grey/black/red was offered on the R, but at least with black I can be sad and mod it to look like the TFC :notworthy:

Exactly! On seeing Triumphs publicity shots, it was a no-brainer - a red R. But the more I looked, and the more I asked the opinions of friends and family, the more I realised it was OTT. I wish the GT's grey/black/red was offered on the R, but at least with black I can be sad and mod it to look like the TFC :notworthy:
Nothing sad about that dude, the TFC colours are the best of the lot.

68913_353259e79ae11bfd4546b842ff538e53.jpg

If they unlock the ECU...

Whichever one is cheapest. Why? It wont stay stock even 24 hours.

If they leave it perma-locked and tamper detecting...

NONE even if offered one for free because it will always and forever be inferior to its' predecessor.

Was offered a TFC reservation on Wednesday, someone backed out of theirs so it's back up for grabs.

If they unlock the ECU...

Whichever one is cheapest. Why? It wont stay stock even 24 hours.

If they leave it perma-locked and tamper detecting...

NONE even if offered one for free because it will always and forever be inferior to its' predecessor.

Was offered a TFC reservation on Wednesday, someone backed out of theirs so it's back up for grabs.

that is an excellent point to be honest, if it can’t be played with then what’s the point....

Back