Which model would you get?

Which of the new Rocket models would you choose, or have you ordered?

• TFC

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • R (red)

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • R (black)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • GT (silver/black/red)

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • GT (black)

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
TFC for me because I like it. Not selling or trading anything just adding a bike.

I still really like my roadster. And I want to keep modding it. I really wouldn't mind having one of the older touring models also. Some of those two-tone paint jobs are beautiful. But I think these new models are awesome too. I know it's a little different looking on the back-end, but I think it's the future for motorcycles. Ducati diavel, Harley fxdrs, Arch motorcycles, and now triumph. I think the diavel is ugly. But I think triumph nailed it. Clean, smooth, beautiful lines. So maybe in the future I can own a new gt model plus keep my old one.

I think the diavel is ugly. But I think triumph nailed it. Clean, smooth, beautiful lines. So maybe in the future I can own a new gt model plus keep my old one.
Agree 100%. I had been looking at a number of bikes to replace my 2017 Street Triple, but as soon as I saw the new Rocket, I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with any other bike. As my non-motorcycling son commented, when I asked him if he thought I should save €8000 and just get the Speed Twin, "all other bikes look so ordinary once you've seen the new Rocket". Case closed :)

Sorry, none of the above.

Wife and I were looking for a touring bike. None of the new models fit.

If the R3T was not available we would have ended up on an Indian Springfield or Yamaha Star Venture.

I don't understand why Triumph doesn't make a larger engine for the Bonneville Speedmaster. I love everything about it except the low HP and torque output. It's a beautiful bike and if they did make say a 1200 with around 115 hp I would be all over it.

I don't understand why Triumph doesn't make a larger engine for the Bonneville Speedmaster. I love everything about it except the low HP and torque output. It's a beautiful bike and if they did make say a 1200 with around 115 hp I would be all over it.
Or just bring back the bird with a 2Litre P twin!!!

Back