What to do with free time in Utah?!

For those unaware, I'm setting up a bid for 2020. 2019 is unfortunately not an option due to family health and personal reasons, but I'm in no rush, at 39 years old I still have plenty of time to achieve this.

Currently the record for MPSF is 176.xx, set on a 240 Carp kit. No doubt it's traction limited as all R3 records there fall within a 3 mph window, but I have a plan to push that traction limit upwards (power isn't the answer).

For anyone interested:
Loewenherz Racing
I’ve found out personally that these bikes even have traction issues on asphalt! :roll:Best wishes to you on your attempt!

Thanks guys.

Here is the traction answer btw:
diablo_superbike_front2.jpg

https://www.pirelli.com/tyre/ww/en/...introducing-new-profiles-compounds-and-sizes/

Great to hear from you Rob. I hope all water behind you dries out by early August. My buddy Jerry and I are taking the Thruxton 1200 R to Speed Week this year. Trying out the full fairing this time. Last time we only had the quarter fairing below.

DSCN6735.JPG

Last edited:
My wife and I are making plans to head down there in 2020 (by then it will be up there) and volunteer our time with whatever they need.

bob

Back