It is about time to say goodbye to 3 bikes

I'm kinda in the same boat, rowing in the same direction anyway. I'm 70 and looking at what I want to own and ride. Hence I just bought a 2022 Speed Triple RS 1200. I have lowering links sitting on my table waiting for install and some other bits and bobs coming. This will likely be my last hurrah for sporty bikedom, but what a blast!!

1697730269889.png

Before I bought my 3rd Rocket in late 2020 I was looking at a low mileage Black Moto Guzzi California. I love the lines and look of it. The problem is it's a little chubby and after owning Rockets, underpowered. It's a beautiful bike. Have fun looking.:thumbsup:
The brother to my Sport 1200 on sale at the same time was a black and white Californian. It weighed a ton getting it off the sidestand.

I'm kinda in the same boat, rowing in the same direction anyway. I'm 70 and looking at what I want to own and ride. Hence I just bought a 2022 Speed Triple RS 1200. I have lowering links sitting on my table waiting for install and some other bits and bobs coming. This will likely be my last hurrah for sporty bikedom, but what a blast!!

1697730269889.png
I did a review on this model, a lot of respect to riding this powerful bike. It brought at the bad me.😄😄

Back