What do you guys recommend as the best throttle lock for a 2015 Rocket Touring?

I just bought a 2015 Touring and she'll be taken on a lot of long rides. My right hand goes numb very quickly if I can't shake it out regularly so a good throttle lock or cruise control is essential.

The bike is in Spokane Washington and I'll fly up and drive her home to Phoenix as our first ride together so I'll need to get the throttle lock before I pick up the bike.

I've seen an Atlas, a Kaoko, and a few that are rubber for end of grip for much cheaper.

What do you guys recommend?
20220419_160237.jpg
1i have a 2015 roadster the atlas works great not sure how I lived without it. Very expensive for what it is but high quality.

Brakeaway, hands down, releases if you move brake or throttle. A little fidgety to get adjusted perfectly, but releases instantly.

Edit: also has release button

Last edited:
20220419_160237.jpg
1i have a 2015 roadster the atlas works great not sure how I lived without it. Very expensive for what it is but high quality.
Same here, I had the Atlas bottom kit like you. Great for long trips and simple to use. I had the Kaoko on also and it was good just more of a hassle although looked cleaner on the bike. Both good throttle locks.:thumbsup:

Since its just to get your purchase home, borrow a hair braid rubber band from the closest gal and stick it between throttle grip and handle bar end....throttle will stay at setting until you reposition it......:thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
But don't get her bobbles just to color coordinate or pray your balls don't jam up on you! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1652459766091.png

Attachments

• 20220513_103741[1].jpg
    20220513_103741[1].jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 7
Back