Wanting to derestrict stock Roadster using tuneecu.

I played about with the setting in tune ecu… did the ignition copy n paste and made a big difference to my 08 classic, which is stock apart from the decat.. I opened the secondary's 100% in every gear which did give more low down power but I felt made the bike worse to ride at lower speeds around town etc... so in the end I altered them to open to 100% at 3000 rpm in 1st to 3rd and that gave me more rideability around town and less decal popping n farting. Im not looking to ride it flat out everywhere just ride it and enjoy it.

I played about with the setting in tune ecu… did the ignition copy n paste and made a big difference to my 08 classic, which is stock apart from the decat.. I opened the secondary's 100% in every gear which did give more low down power but I felt made the bike worse to ride at lower speeds around town etc... so in the end I altered them to open to 100% at 3000 rpm in 1st to 3rd and that gave me more rideability around town and less decal popping n farting. Im not looking to ride it flat out everywhere just ride it and enjoy it.

If i can confirm this can apply to my 2018 roadster without issues then i might do the same!

Back