Question - Using TuneEcu for Android Secondary TPS adjustment?

Martin-Brighton-uk

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Roadster in HOK Burgundy Candy
Anyone using TuneECU Android version?

I'm trying to find Secondary TPS voltage. Can't seem to find where it is on the Android version.

Quote from the PC version instructions

"With the Secondary TPS in the closed position we can check the voltage. Now here’s an important difference from the information I gave earlier. The secondary TPS voltage is not displayed on the dashboard on the “Tests” page the way the Primary TPS voltage was (as illustrated earlier).

To see Secondary TPS voltage we look in the “Sensors” column on the left of the “Diagnostics” page. Under the label “Throttle” values for throttle position % and voltage will be displayed with the 2nd line showing readings for the second throttle".

But where would that be on the Android version?

Also probably more important. If I am using a map with secondaries at 100% all the time, would it actually matter what the secondary TPS shows anyway!?

Martin

Anyone using TuneECU Android version?

I'm trying to find Secondary TPS voltage. Can't seem to find where it is on the Android version.

Quote from the PC version instructions

"With the Secondary TPS in the closed position we can check the voltage. Now here’s an important difference from the information I gave earlier. The secondary TPS voltage is not displayed on the dashboard on the “Tests” page the way the Primary TPS voltage was (as illustrated earlier).

To see Secondary TPS voltage we look in the “Sensors” column on the left of the “Diagnostics” page. Under the label “Throttle” values for throttle position % and voltage will be displayed with the 2nd line showing readings for the second throttle".

But where would that be on the Android version?

Also probably more important. If I am using a map with secondaries at 100% all the time, would it actually matter what the secondary TPS shows anyway!?

Martin

Good questions - I couldn't find it on Android either :cautious:

I do think the answer is going to be moot anyway with secondaries 100% all the time; I am guessing it doesn't actually matter what the voltage is :)

Not on the tune ec android , had to set up a net book with windows 10 to see the info

Back