Version 2 of theHansO AFR Map now available

Well I put half a tank of gas through the bike. riding like me granny was a passenger, except for one brief moment of weakness when I a forced it to about 70mph, and one time when last night some guy thought he needed to be first through the intersection when the light turned green... Makes me smile with the Mrs. on the back I can carry the front wheel off the ground and get lots of traction all the way through an intersection an just trounce other bikes... Anyway, got 27 miles per gallon up from the 22 I got riding hard.
Now I know so I can go back to leaving black marks and doing wheelies :D

Quick update.

Despite the V2 AFR's being richer. Overall fuel consumption has dropped. And this in spite of me riding seriously MUCH harder/faster.

I looked at the trims today and committed them before making some filter changes. In general only minor changes - many cells still trimming leaner. But some have made massive jumps richer.

tbh I think a key factor has been the changes to the F->L switch values more than the AFR's - An ABSOLUTE MUST if you run a PCV with AT.

ALSO - If you want to move the AIT sensor into cooler air - AMP "Junior Power Timer" connectors allow wire extension without cutting.

Thanks a Bunch HANSO

Hey Hanso,

Thanks a bunch for the Tune and Map for my R3T... she's been running sweet purrs like a kitten and no back firing..:D

gman

Back