Valve Clearance 2018 RIIIR

Oh no. So many options and opinions on gaskets. Does Triumph make a kit"?
Triumph will have what you need whenever you do it, cam cover gasket, cam cover bolt washers, and maybe some shims. the opinions on gaskets is because alot leak after changing, but if you put on correctly in grooves and it seats right and you torque down slowly and evenly and get the new washers, youll be fine, some people reuse theyre gasket they are very good gaskets. The washers in my opinion crush and thus no good for another torque, they compress and hold that cover on, once released they dont recrush.

hermys will have in stock or tell you its gonna be 2 weeks and ask do you wanna wait. Gary is right plan ahead, but thats why i use hermys they tell you that way you can call baxters or go to suzuki shop that may have what you need. Others here will probably send you a shim if they have it and you only need 1 or just cant get it quick enough. This job with the people on here is a piece of cake.

Manual is in the link in my signature. 20,000 miles or 32,000 kilometers is the correct time, as specs were updated. Mine were done at 30+ thousand miles, and they were fine, and 100,000 miles later they were still fine. Don't loose too much sleep over it.

I shall remain silent. Will do a full run on the do and do not when the time comes. In massive detail since it seems to be a recurring concern.
Not sure what that means, but thumbs up. I have a feeling you’re also one to go with routine maintenance.

Back