nasri

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello all; in Richmond, Virginia (US); Roadster 2019 from last November. Part of FB group that lead me here.
Already completed: crash bars front/back, heated grips, throttle cruise lock, tank pads, second horn, Rizoma mirrors, Carpenter Sidewinders, Ramair Filter changed out turn signals.
Additional plans: lower/better seat, fender rack, knock the chrome down a bit more, second set of tins in shop for Phantom black paint without the white stripes, side panel badge inserts replaced with patent plates.
Thank you again.
upload_2019-8-21_18-32-23.jpeg

Hi Nasri and may I be the first to welcome you to the forum from the British Isles. You seem to have opened the wallet and let the moths out on this one, that is a very nice looking machine. On the downside, how we all meant to be able to persuade you to part with your hard earned cash if you'se already been and done it ?? Spoilsport :p:p:roll:

Will do; happy I actually have choices now. I’ve been stuck with Metzlers on the Storm since 2012 because of wheel size.
Thank you for the heads up.

Welcome from NY and Florida. Patent plates?

Plates in side panel inserts with info like the triangular ones Triumph puts on some bikes; they list the patents they have set up for the model. Wanted something useful to replace the chrome badge; personal preference but don’t like advertising what is on tap :) Using brass with a dark patina or Damascus steel material.

Back