Urgent need for a tuneboy cable

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Gday fellas, bikes is finished and after 6 months in the shop we've developed a bug we cant find. I urgently need a tuneboy cable so we can diagnose what the phuck is causing it to run so rich.

Does anyone in Melbourne have a cable I can borrow or does anyone know where I can pick one up from??

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How is the motec working out now ?
Did you fit the bigger injectors ?

Last edited:
Tuneboy are based in Sydney aren't they ? Can't they express / courier overnight to you mate ?

Gday fellas, bikes is finished and after 6 months in the shop we've developed a bug we cant find. I urgently need a tuneboy cable so we can diagnose what the phuck is causing it to run so rich.

Does anyone in Melbourne have a cable I can borrow or does anyone know where I can pick one up from??

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Tuneboy will overnight one to you. Cable costs about $240 US. They can be difficult to get an answer from.

No wonder blokes buy Chinese knock-offs then.. that's ridiculous amount for a cable.
unfortunately the Tune Boy cable is very special (special chip in it) and the only one that will work with TuneBoy software

unfortunately the Tune Boy cable is very special (special chip in it) and the only one that will work with TuneBoy software

Ok wasn't aware of that .. must be some other cable that everyone buys from E-Bay for $20 then.

I have a spare cheap cable you can have, just let me know if ya want it brother.

Back