Maxman376

.020 Over
Ride
2022 rocket3 r
Hi guys, thinking about putting a BT tune in my rocket 3. Anybody have any experience with it. I already have the scanner from tune on ZH2

Anything else you did? Unless you just have bolt on stuff just do a tune ecu upload with a proper map. Ram intake with removed secondaries, full cat delete and cobra pipes is my setup and the rabbit hole I went down is there A: have your trans built out with undercuta and beefy dogs and have carpenter do a build or just bolt on a few things and diy tune ecu. The OBDII plug in performance stuff is worthless. The bolt on stuff is as much power as you can get without internals.
Also the transmission is a mess. So unless you put a few bucks into it just bolt on and done.

Hi guys, thinking about putting a BT tune in my rocket 3. Anybody have any experience with it. I already have the scanner from tune on ZH2
Only experience I have is they are horribly expensive with no insights on what they actually do. Those with their tune have no complaints to my knowledge. penner map is free..

Here’s a post about it. If you can buy the tune without shelling out the $895 for the hand held tool, sounds worth trying. If Triumph overwrites the BT tune during servicing, you have to reload the BT tune. This can cost. Check the BT web site for details.

BT MOTO

Back