Middle TN place to get tune/remap done.

sometimes i am a little slow (and someone will just have to say how slow lol)
could you explain the phrase shutting down after 90 seconds?
bike motor stalling?
battery dropping out because of low voltage?
other?

Thanks! I will wait then. The connection with the dongle is solid. The problem is the bike shutting down after 90 seconds, and it has done that since I bought it in June. I think the battery connections/terminals get warm and it shuts down. I hope when he hooks up a larger charger directly to the leads we will get past this.
Didn't realize it was an existing problem, hopefully everything you are doing will solve the problem and you and Konrad can get back to the actual tuning.

sometimes i am a little slow (and someone will just have to say how slow lol)
could you explain the phrase shutting down after 90 seconds?
bike motor stalling?
battery dropping out because of low voltage?
other?
Other. No motor running. It would be like if you turned your key “on” to accessory’s where the headlight came on and do not push the starter button. After 90 seconds, the bike turns off and you have to turn the key back to “off” and then back to on to get 90 more seconds.

Found the culprit! You must use the”master” key. It cannot be either of the slender ones that fit nicely in your front pocket and run the bike just fine. I have not used that giant key since I drove it from Toledo to Nashville. We will load the map tomorrow. Thank you to everyone!

Do you have the 10A battery fuse or 7.5A fuse?
leatal i messed up and answered this with the wrong answer, i had that headlight fuse on my mind, and i shouldnt have answered your question that wasnt directed at me, the bike had us perplexed for several hours till we determined something was definitely up with that spare key and alarm system so i was a little amped and too eager, sorry. @Nashvegas sorry, as im sure its an important question or leatal would not have asked, i apologize for that

Last edited:
leatal i messed up and answered this with the wrong answer, i had that headlight fuse on my mind, and i shouldnt have answered your question that wasnt directed at me, the bike had us perplexed for several hours till we determined something was definitely up with that spare key and alarm system so i was a little amped and too eager, sorry. @Nashvegas sorry, as im sure its an important question or leatal would not have asked, i apologize for that
No prob! It was good to meet you and thank you so much for your help. It is a 7.5 fuse and we are some very relieved people.

I'm clamping on to this thread because I want to hear/see what your results are with Konrad. I gave him my Yamaha Raider years ago and he did great work. I've done the Penner map (myself), but curious to see what your charts look like. Thank you Nashvegas and Kevin Frasier for blazing the trail with him on your rockets. Maybe I'll be visiting him again with mine.

Back