Middle TN place to get tune/remap done.

I'm clamping on to this thread because I want to hear/see what your results are with Konrad. I gave him my Yamaha Raider years ago and he did great work. I've done the Penner map (myself), but curious to see what your charts look like. Thank you Nashvegas and Kevin Frasier for blazing the trail with him on your rockets. Maybe I'll be visiting him again with mine.
Oops, I forgot to update this thread. She is truly a beast now! Smooth and very linear power, 4th, 5th and 6th are now like 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Thank you, Konrad! He has the new generation R3’s idiosyncrasies down pat! The weather has been brutal and he just kept at it. Remarkable. At the wheel numbers- 173.44hp and 152.47tq

IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg

Oops, I forgot to update this thread. She is truly a beast now! Smooth and very linear power, 4th, 5th and 6th are now like 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Thank you, Konrad! He has the new generation R3’s idiosyncrasies down pat! The weather has been brutal and he just kept at it. Remarkable. At the wheel numbers- 173.44hp and 152.47tq

IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg
Great news, happy for you, I think he's a master. He did mine, and the weather was brutal, but he stayed with it, and I couldn't be happier. Will always be grateful, and thanks to Kevin for hooking me up with him.

Thats std 0 also, no games with Konrad, its about howeffecicently the engine operates throughout not numbers. Enjoy Nashvegas that perfectly operating engine. Anytime you want to go riding lets do it. Thanks for trusting the process to figure the new rocket out. Konrad cares alot, and takes great pride in doing a good job for people,

Thats std 0 also, no games with Konrad, its about howeffecicently the engine operates throughout not numbers. Enjoy Nashvegas that perfectly operating engine. Anytime you want to go riding lets do it. Thanks for trusting the process to figure the new rocket out. Konrad cares alot, and takes great pride in doing a good job for people,
He is a good guy and I enjoyed hanging out with him, but never could make it much past 11 AM. The Dyno trailer was brutal. I would absolutely recommend him for any type of bike. We should get a Middle TN, KY AL rider/lunch/dinner together sometime!

Did you see the efficiency graph on his wego system? I bet over 100% throughout with areas as high as 125%. When its cool i bet you notice it being even happier

Did you see the efficiency graph on his wego system? I bet over 100% throughout with areas as high as 125%. When its cool i bet you notice it being even happier
I never saw it, but we talked about the difference of hot versus cool, humidity and engines. He said I will absolutely feel the difference.

Back