Middle TN place to get tune/remap done.

Nashvegas

.040 Over
Ride
‘22 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hi, all, I want to get a remap/Penner tune on my 22 GT. Doc. D told me about a good shop near Knoxville but I thought I would check to see if anyone might know where I could get it done somewhere closer. Thanks in advance!

Id love to see what Konrad could do with a 2.5, real deal tune like he did for us Gerald! Timing and Fuel through entire map, i think it be awesome, time andmoney, not a 3 hour afr and done, but all 3 cylinders individually tuned to best he can. 4 days!
What's the cost for something like that?

There is no set price, id be guessing. On mine, while tuning things like throttle body o ring leaking or coils with a cracked nut show up and need to be corrected. Ive paid as much as 800 on tune he got to 217hp, lot of work lot of time. On a new bike all those little gremlins that add labor wont apply. But its what a guy wants and therefore there is not a set price. Its by the hour as it can be extensive if thaats what you want or doesn’t have to be. The 217 tune was 1 day in shop getting sensors hooked up, tune ecu and wego system hooked up, then all neutral idle stuff, 2 days 6 each on dyno, then 1 day test ride and knock sensor analysis, and adjustments as needed, test ride record again. Sorry cant give a set price

I went and spoke with Konrad this morning. His place is less than an hour from my house. He really seemed to like the 2.5 and this would be his first one. Very sharp guy. One of the questions he asked me was about any known airbox restrictions, and I didn’t have an answer for that. He is going to do some research and then get in touch. He said there are probably specific cables and OBD’s that he might have to get. This is going to be awesome!

I wonder if I should put him in touch with Penner? That could be helpful and those two would be definitely speaking the same tuner language and then add in the German part. I will have to find some contact info for Mr. Penner and see if he would be open to a dialogue.

Last edited:
Back