U-Clear Bluetooth

The only bad thing about this particular unit is: "Introducing U-Clear's custom packaged communication system for the big V-Twin rider."...so it appears we can't use it as it is made only for the "big V-Twin rider...that's a joke...I'm just kidding, based on my Sena MH5 unit I may have to look into this in the future as I do like the "boom less" microphone feature on it. My main concern is listening to music on it so if it gives me good results in that area then I would expect the blue tooth phone feature to work just as well.

I'm thinking sena 20 it pairs with any other make and has a long range it's tough to pick as they are getting some good products out now

Molinoman I got a new touring same color as yours from same place coming down April 2 to get it

The only bad thing about this particular unit is: "Introducing U-Clear's custom packaged communication system for the big V-Twin rider."...so it appears we can't use it as it is made only for the "big V-Twin rider...that's a joke...I'm just kidding, based on my Sena MH5 unit I may have to look into this in the future as I do like the "boom less" microphone feature on it. My main concern is listening to music on it so if it gives me good results in that area then I would expect the blue tooth phone feature to work just as well.

Ha, should work better on a Rocket.

Ogre had mentioned this in a previous thread. I believe he has a version of this unit. This really looks interesting.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/u-clear-hbc200hd-helmet-bluetooth-communicator

I am really interested in the Shuberth Pro Intensity helmet too. Revzilla does not have it in stock yet but should have by the end of the month.

That link above is for half/helmets...use this one below for 3/4, full or modular

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/u-clear-hbc200-force-bluetooth-communicator-single-pack

There is also a dual pack that saves if you buy 2.

It looks like the 200 super groups with 4 people and the 200 HD super groups with 10. It looks like the HD comes with ear buds and speakers so you can decide which to us. I think it will work with full face helmets.

I got an email from Revzilla and they like the Sena. Sena also sent a response to some of my questions. Will copy and paste both responses to this email tomorrow when I get on my laptop. Pain in the axe with a tablet:)

Personally I lean toward the U-Clear for the repeater effect of multiple units. Suggested this to my snowmobile club sense we get stretched out with 16-24 people on a lon trip.

The Sena will charge with a cigarette adapter but they say it affects battery life. daaa, you are charging all the time so you will always have power. Well, until the battery crashes I guess. Not sure on the U-Clear yet. But I prefer one that will plug into a powerlet outlet. That is by my seat and the cigarette type is on the handlebar.

Back